Parker Parflex® Multitube® Plastic Tubing Bundles
Do your applications require the installation of independent, multiple length tubing? Save space and reduce the overall installation costs with Parker Parflex® Multitube® Plastic Tubing Bundles.
Parker Parflex® Multitube® bundles are typically used for temperature maintenance and freeze protection in chemical processing and refineries, power generation, process control, and environmental monitoring systems. Available in a variety of plastic tubing materials and bundle configurations, Parker Multitube® offers tough protection against corrosive environments, water, oils, acids and alkaline chemicals. The 105°C-rated and flame-resistant PVC jacketing allows these bundles to operate successfully under many different conditions.
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipbuilding), DNV (Det Norske Veritas), and Lloyds compliant
- Each tube in the bundle is pressure tested prior to shipment
- Plastic tubes are pressure tested using dry N2 at 125 psi for 5 minutes*
- Other jacketing materials are available upon request
- Plastic tubes are uniquely identified using a number code printed along the entire length of each tube, making connections fast and accurate during installation.
LOCAL SOLUTIONS. WORLD-CLASS SERVICE.
Located in Knoxville, Tennessee, TEK Cumberland has been a local, trusted, and reliable supporter of power generation solutions across the Tennessee Valley for over 30 years.
As a designated Parker Instrumentation Division Solutions Center, we have the inventory of products you need to keep your processes running smoothly. Our local presence allows us to provide quick delivery and on-site visits while maintaining a comprehensive understanding of your processes and requirements.
Allow our experts to answer any questions you may have or provide a quote for the Parker Parflex® Multitube® bundles you need.