Save space and reduce the overall installation costs with Parker Parflex® Multitube® Plastic Tubing Bundles.
Parker Parflex® Multitube® is an ideal alternative for applications where multiple lengths of tubing are currently being installed independently.
Parker Parflex® Multitube® bundles are typically used for temperature maintenance and freeze protection in chemical processing and refineries, power generation, process control, and environmental monitoring systems. Available in a variety of plastic tubing materials and bundle configurations, Parker Multitube® offers tough protection against corrosive environments, water, oils, acids and alkaline chemicals. The 105°C-rated and flame-resistant PVC jacketing allows these bundles to operate successfully under many different conditions.
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipbuilding), DNV (Det Norske Veritas), and Lloyds compliant
- Each tube in the bundle is pressure tested prior to shipment
- Plastic tubes are pressure tested using dry N2 at 125 psi for 5 minutes*
- Other jacketing materials are available upon request
- Plastic tubes are uniquely identified using a number code printed along the entire length of each tube, making connections fast and accurate during installation.