June 15, 2023
While much of the world’s raw material prices and other inflationary pressures have started to stabilize over the past few months, both Parker Veriflo and Parker Instrumentation Products Division (IPD) continue to face challenges with many of their proprietary material costs as well as continued supply constraints, labor, and freight/logistics.
For that reason, Veriflo and IPD will be issuing new Price Lists, effective July 15, 2023. While a substantial number of list prices will remain unchanged, of those that will increase, the average increase will be 5.2% for IPD products and 7% for Veriflo. The affected products are listed below:
Instrumentation Products Division
- HR-series Metering Valves
- MB-series Ball Valves
- Legacy valves and fittings in brass
- A-LOK, pipe, welded, and other miscellaneous fittings in stainless steel
- Autoclave products, not including AED products
- PGI select products (hand valves, AK products, kits, purge valves, sample cylinders and Thermosync)
- Grease fittings
- Phoenix valves in carbon steel
- Inconel, all products
- UHP products
- Chem products
Updated pricing will apply to orders placed on or after July 15, 2023. We sincerely appreciate your business and continued support during these extraordinarily challenging times.
If you need further details on these price increases, please contact your TEK Sales Engineer.
President, TEK Centers of Excellence