Single-Use for Aseptic Fill & Finish Applications
AdvantaPure© has released new literature regarding their customized filling assemblies for syringe and vials. Sterile molded filling assemblies from AdvantaPure© continue the shift to Single-Use processes that save time and reduce the risk of cross-contamination while increasing productivity between batches. Manufactured with a focus on quality, the assemblies can be quickly installed and operational in a fraction of the time as compared to traditional systems used in pharmaceutical and biotech filling.
- Assemblies are provided sterilized and ready to use
- Made from AdvantaSil™ platinum cured silicone or weldable and sealable AdvantaFlex® TPE
- Molded junctions reduce the risk of leaks or entrapment
- Documented quality control; lot traceable with identification on polybags
- Custom designed for filling vials or syringes
- Meets various ISO and USP standards, including USP Class VI
- AdvantaSil and AdvantaFlex have Drug Master Files with U.S. FDA (#26598 and #28810)
- Tubing validation and extractables portfolios available upon request
- AdvantaPure’s multiport Tri-Clamp® design reduces potential leak points, minimizes holdup volume and provides seamless flow.