For the safety and well-being of our teammates and partners.
TEK Cumberland Valve & Fitting strives to preserve the safety and well-being of our teammates and partners. We are committed to maintaining business continuity during these ever-changing times. This maintenance will look very different from the norm that you have previously experienced from TEK. This crisis is requiring all of us to evaluate our business daily, if not hourly. The end game of this crisis may lead us to new and more efficient business practices, which will better serve our partners when this crisis is over.
But today we are taking additional steps at TEK to limit the mitigation of COVID-19, both internally and externally. Effective Friday 3/20, the following additional actions are being implemented.
- We will continue to offer a limited delivery service via our delivery truck and will continue to ship products via common carriers and UPS/FedEx.
- When delivering product via our truck, we have instructed our driver to assist in removing the materials from the truck, but not to enter the customers facility – he will call the contact on the order, or the front office of the customer and advise that he is at a loading dock or receiving area, but he will not enter the premise.
- When making Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) deliveries via our truck, we have instructed our driver to confirm permission with the customer before every instance – he will call the contact on the account prior to leaving our facility to make sure that permission is still granted for that delivery.
- All visits to TEK by customers, contractors or vendors are suspended until further notice.
- Continued aggressive sanitizing of our facility is taking place and additional cleaning services come on a regular basis.
- Employees continue to maintain and follow the CDC and WHO guidelines, and social distancing is strictly enforced.
With the exception of Parker Veriflo that has been forced to “shelter in place,” our supply chain continues to update us and at this time we do not foresee any interruptions that will impact our partners. We will continue to follow this closely and report out any change in this status.
This is an unprecedented time for all. We need everyone to work together to get through this crisis. We will continue to update as this crisis progresses, but our goals remain that we all remain healthy and safe.
TEK Cumberland Valve & Fitting
TEK CUMBERLAND VALVE & FITTING CONTACT INFORMATION